Our outdoor.cases have been developed for the toughest situations and tested under the most extreme conditions.
Designed for a temperature range of -30°C to +80°C, they are stackable and 100% waterproof (Test: up to a depth of 5 meters), dustproof, extremely robust (Test: drop height 3m on concrete) and stable.
Ensure the safety of your equipment in the case by choosing a customizable pre-cut foam inlay (SI) or a reconfigurable padded divider inlay (RPD).
If this will not meet your needs we can offer custom machined foam inlays. A comfortable shoulder carry strap (CS) or a backpack system (BPS) makes it easy to carry our cases.
• impact-resistant cases made of polypropylene (PP)
• very stable and stackable • dustproof and waterproof (IP67 certified)
• certified with the STANAG 4280, DEF STAN 81-41 and ATA 300 standards
• temperature resistant from -30°C to +80°C • automatic air pressure compensation valve • eyelets for padlocks
• shoulder strap, backpack-system or further accessories available
• selectable custom interior (SI,RPD)
• standard colors: black and yellow, grey for some models